Friday, June 3, 2011

Thank you!


What is it about a gift? Or rather, what is a real gift?

It doesn’t really matter what it is, it doesn’t even matter how big or small – whether it’s wrapped in old newspaper or expensive shiny stuff, which I would probably keep to use again… And a gift is realising that you have a great friend... The spiritual satisfaction of being someone’s true friend... But that is a topic, for another day...

What I really want to say is... Ok yes, I’ll admit, I love gifts. It doesn’t matter if I give or receive, both are very rewarding. BUT my favorite is receiving something that someone lovingly and thoughtfully made. So, thank you Lizl, you brighten my day every time I look at my very colourfull (just how I like it), very awesome ring. It inspires me more to wear extremely bright nail polish...

Aah, the small things in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment