Friday, March 9, 2012

Our little angel...


I am just past the halfway mark and guess what… Our little angel has started to kick! Well, obviously she has been kicking away for quite a while, but the little flutters has turned into obvious thuds. This feeling is so amazing! I have to admit that this stage of my pregnancy is much more fun. The nausea is completely gone (super yay!). To actually feel something inside you is a constant reminder that you are carrying a little precious gift within you. This might sound funny, but before now I had to constantly remind myself that I am actually pregnant – because you can't really see a big bump yet and I couldn't feel any movement inside me. In the beginning it just feels like gas bubbles moving around in my tummy. Now I know that it had nothing to do with gas at all… ha ha!!!

At our last scan, the doctor captured a lovely image of her face. I can't stop looking at it! I am really super excited to see her, to hold her, to kiss her little face… I constantly wonder if she will look like me like my husband? The doctor did say that she has lovely curves… Well, she won't be getting that from me ;)

In the end, nothing matters more than her health. Seeing how excited our parents are about their first grandchild… she will definitely be showered with a lot of LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment