Monday, August 2, 2010

Friday fun...






Friday night we went bowling... It was so much fun! Tony and I had a cool discussion about blogs, Facebook and websites. He asked me whether I was going to post some pictures of the evening. All I could think of was all the cool pictures I would be able to take, so I said, “Yes, I probably would!”... So here goes... Lyndle had a balancing problem (therefore the 2 balls), Rene didn’t really know what the ball was for and Tony was our entertainer. He is quite the Spanish dancer! All that is missing is the bright flamenco dress. Adjetivo Tony! Thank you guys, I had a wonderful evening, filled with fun and laughter! (O, and even though they were crazy, they kicked my ass!!!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Driekie, it was loads of fun, but you forgot the most important fact...this Spaniardbeat everybody :-D

    It was a great night and we need to do something again....soon

    Tony

    ReplyDelete