Thursday, February 24, 2011

In love...





I took some photographs of Sarel while he was having a cigarette. He was so drawn into the book he was paging through; he didn’t even take notice of me. It was really cool and gave me a chance to take the time to examine him through my 300mm lens.

Looking at the photographs now, just reminds me again how much I love everything about him. The profile of his face, the character of his hands and feet, the texture of his skin, the light on his hair. I love the way his feet leave a perfect “Hang Ten” footprint in sand. I love that he’s wearing a wedding band and everything that it represents – us, together for life!!! I love the way he knows what to wear – Rock n Roller with a soft side. I love the fact that he thought my design was good enough to be permanently imprinted in ink on his body. I love his fun loving personality... his loyalty... his love... Sigh, it feels awesome to love and be loved in return…

No comments:

Post a Comment