Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding bells!!!


Yes... Sarel and I are finally married!!! I am a “van Biljon”! I still need to practice my new signature and constantly need to remind myself that my surname has changed. It is a very special feeling... difficult to describe, but the thought is very cool and makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I can’t believe the time has gone by so fast. We had an absolute blast! Our wedding day was perfect. Even though the wind almost blew us away, I realized that not even the worst snow storm could have spoiled our special day.

It’s such an overwhelming feeling to see your best friends and family all dressed up, super excited, and ready with their camera’s for our special day! Sarel and I had a real eye opening experience – thanks to our friends... true friends.

Now we are waiting in anticipation for our wedding pictures and video... I think it is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment