Monday, April 11, 2011

Our wedding...






...filled with such special, innocent moments...

These are my favorite photographs. They contain so much emotion that it brings tears to my eyes. I feel a pain in my heart, not because I am sad or unhappy, but because I have the privilege to feel and experience intense love...

I look at the photograph of Sarel waiting for me in the church and he looks so vulnerable and innocent (obviously coping with an emence load of thoughts, stress, excitement and maybe a little bit of sadness all at once). Sadness of a dear loved one who passed away just a few months before our wedding – someone who looked forward to our wedding and couldn’t stop talking about it... and sadness about the support he didn’t get from people he really needed it from. In moments like these you discover your true family and friends – not necessarily the ones you spend the most time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment