Sunday, February 10, 2013

SHOPPING! SHOPPING! SHOPPING!


Thanks to my maternity leave I have been spending some time at, which should have been home, but ended up in shopping malls, coffee shops and socializing with good friends... Which, in a way, is a good thing. I have rediscovered my love for shopping (sorry bank account!!!) and Lila is such a super cool shopping buddy. So I had this new idea: Whenever I find something awesome in the shops and I can afford to buy it, I will share my new find (hopefully it will be some awesome bargain) with you. You might just like it a lot!!!

So without keeping you waiting, I will start with this precious little wood crafted couple... I just couldn't resist (and I will probably say this every time after I have bought something), but look at this!!! I think... A perfect wedding gift, obviously to a couple who will appreciate the simplicity and art.

Shop: Blaauwklippen Wine Farm Family Market, Stellenbosch.

No comments:

Post a Comment